Dr. Simmons is a Board Certified OB/GYN practicing in the North Dallas community since 2004. He is founder and director of the Simmons Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology, a center dedicated to the entire spectrum of women’s health inclusive of routine well care to surgical care.
Dr. Simmons trained at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, Louisiana and returned to Dallas for his residency in OB/ GYN. Dr. Simmons has a particular interest in the treatment of abnormal menstrual cycles with minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical methods. The Simmons Center for Obstetrics and Gynecology has a dedicated focus on “access to care.”
Dr. Simmons believes that clinicians need to be available when patients need them most. Therefore, the Simmons Center is open on evenings and weekends, so that women have access to conveniently timed care. Dr. Simmons, his wife and 4 children reside in the Dallas community.
- Member of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member of the Austin Bar Association
- Member of the AYLA
- Member of the Texas Employment Lawyers Association
- Member of the Texas Exes
- Member of the AYLA Leadership Academy Class of 2015
Texas Diversity Council—Top 50 Women Awardee:
- Major Donor for HRC Austin
- Member of BBB
- Supporter of AIDS Services of Austin
- Campaign Supporter for Mark Pharis
- Prior to attending law school, Nicole graduated Summa Cum Laude from The University of Texas at Austin in 2006 in the Top 2% of her class and earned a Business Management degree from the Red McCombs School of Business. Nicole’s background in business allows her to lead clients in making some of the most challenging economic decisions, while balancing the emotions that clients face in every day realties of their claims.
- Nicole Conger is licensed to practice in Texas and is admitted in all Federal Courts, which includes the Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts, as well as Texas state courts.